- Turn off water supply tap no. 5 located after the meter.
- Take a bucket and open drain valve no. 6 to drain the system. Draining is complete when the water stops flowing. If the water does not stop flowing through drain valve no. 6, either your non-return valve no. 7 is defective and you need to replace it, or stopcock no. 5 is not tight and in this case contact your plumber.
- Do not forget to close drain valve no. 6.
- In winter, protect your installation from freezing, including your meter. Water may still be present despite emptying it.
When you return, flush the pipes before drinking:
- check that drain valve no. 6 is closed;
- reopen water supply tap no. 5 located after the meter;
- flush the toilets;
- take 3 litres of water from each tap by opening several taps at the same time;
- clean the filters of the taps;
- continue rinsing until the water runs clear throughout.