Yes, the amounts are encoded without VAT.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to enter the amount excluding VAT?
What do I do if I can’t find the right work category?
- Use a category that is close to the one you would have liked to find.
- Specify the nature of the work in the "Description" field.
- Let us know in the comment box which category it would be useful to add.
I can't connect to the portal. What should I do?
- Use the Google Chrome browser and make sure it is up to date.
- Clear the browser cache (cookies and site data + cached images and files).
- Log in to the portal via the link: https://mysap.swde.be.
- If the problem persists, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What should I do if I have forgotten my password and/or my login?
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't submit my request.
Refer to the possible error messages in the tooltip
(bottom left corner).
As a priority, check that:
- the mileage entered is consistent with the previous mileage entered (information below the chassis number);
- the detailed quotation has been added as an attachment.
If the problem persists, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What do I do if I don't receive the order form or my e-mail address has changed?
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the e-mail address to which the garage order forms should be sent.
What should I do if there are changes of organisation or address?
You must send all new contact details by e-mail to email@example.com.
What should I do to change a request entered on the portal?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the request number, registration number and nature of the change.